Monday, August 4, 2014

Three Shops Cover

      The editors of & Magazine are putting together a compilation of the article Three Shops by Jeff Bowes       with illustrations by me. When originally published the isometric shops proved to be of too low a resolution to be of much use to players and DM's alike. We are hoping that the re-release will fix this issue, as the three isometric floor plans will be bigger, and a better resolution.
      
As such we needed a cover that would illustrate what was in the small suppliment. I came up with the following. It was a stretch for me to do color, and I think it was worth it. I am going to save my comments, and I wait to see what the community at large thinks. 


(Click to Enlarge)

Thanks for looking and comments always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment