Monday, September 22, 2014

Ettin

Thank you for all the comments everyone, I really do appreciate them all. 

Ok, I have pretty much spent all day at the drawing board today, so I was able to finish off the Ettin as well. I decided to give him a more ferral look too. Instead of leaving him bare chested I threw an old cow pelt over his shoulder, and a marmot skull around his neck. I like the way he turned out.

I wish I would have not drawn him so big to begin with however, as I wanted to illustrate a full body pose. Oh well, I guess I will have to save that thought for another time. 

I know this is my second post today, so lets see which one gets viewed the most, and gets the most +'s and comments. 

(Click to Enlarge)

Thanks for looking, and comments are always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment