Friday, October 24, 2014

Allosaurus

As promised I am posting one of the illustrations I have been working on for +Jeff Talanian  of AS&SH, for the upcoming +Joe Salvador's "Forgotten Fane of the Coiled Goddess" module. 

You can check out the sketch of this guy here.

Jeff suggested that I add something to show the scale of this dinosaur, hopefully this is what he was expecting!

Allosaurus Dinosaur Drawing
(Click to Enlarge)
Copyright Del Teigeler, licensed to Jeff Talanain of North Wind Adventures LLC.

I am not sure how effective that dagger is going to be for her, but I wish her all the luck. 

I am pretty happy with this one over all. The rock piles were a challenge, but I think they came out okay. I really worked on the heroin's pose quite a bit and actually looked at a picture of some cheerleaders I found on the internet to get it right. 

Onward through the next dinosaur. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment