Monday, October 13, 2014

Terror Bird Sketch

I have been really busy with several projects. 

One that I am not able to disclose at this time, which requires roughly 12-15 drawings has got me drawing all kinds of weird creatures, from snakes to flying critters, to giant worms, and just about everything in between. I will post those up when the product is released, near about the end of the year.  

Then there is the project I announced where +Jeff Talanian of North Wind Adventures LLC publishers of Astonishing Swordsmen & Sorcerers of Hyperborea has contracted me to do 10 dinosaur (type) illustrations for an upcoming series of books to be released in the beginning of 2015. 

I just wanted to pop in real quick and post the "Terror Bird" sketch that I roughed in today. 

(Click to Enlarge)
Copyright Del Teigeler, Artwork owned by Jeff Talanian and North Wind Adventures LLC. 


Well, its back to the drawing board for me. I have a ton to finish up. 

Thanks for looking, and comments always welcome!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment