Friday, March 13, 2015

AS&SH: Giant Radioactive Ants (THEM)

Here is another illustration for +Jeff Talanian's Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerer's of Hyperborea. These can be seen in one of three modules for the AS&SH system that should be reaching a kickstarter page near you very soon. Jeff is running the modules during Gary Con so I am thinking they are almost ready to put out to you fine roleplayers everywhere. 

When I was asked to illustrate these guys, he said that he kind of gleaned the idea from the movie THEM. I had never seen the movie before, so I did a quick search on the internet and found a 3 minute clip on youtube. Awesome! 

Since I posted several works in progress on the G+ community thread, I have had just about everyone recognize them as the giant ants on THEM. Nice!

Here they are in all their radioactive giant glory!

Sucking brains no less.

Them by Del Teigleer, Giant Ants, Illustration
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Jeff Talanian 2015.
Poor fella just couldn't get through that chinous armor with that sword of his. Guess the shield didnt help much either. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment