Tuesday, April 21, 2015

More Expanded Petty Gods....

+Richard LeBlanc aksed me to fill in some of the gaps for his Expanded Petty Gods tome that is in the finishing stages. While yesterday I had nothing to put up on the blog. Today I have two more illustrations. 

The first is Zimbiboo, the God of Dust.

Zimbiboo Petty God by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Richard LeBlanc 2015.


He is just a little guy, and belonging to those urban-scapes I placed him appropriately into a corner filled with dust, cobwebs and a carpet to sweep him under. 

The second one is of Wallakatutun, the Petty God who "Walks between Worlds". 

Wallakatutun Petty God by Del Teigeler, Mavfire
Copyright Del Teigeler 2015. Licensed to Richard LeBlanc 2015. 
A crazy old wizard who studied the scroll of the Mi-Go and walked between worlds, before being transferred into a the body of a Golem, and then into a staff. Now a Petty God. I dont write this stuff, I just draw it, very fun though to try and incorporate all of the nuances of his character. 

Thanks again Richard for giving me the opportunity to illustrate a few more Petty Gods. 

Thanks for looking, comments always welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment